Thursday, July 7, 2011

One day i feel i want to cry..(but everyday i feel the same)

But the reason i want to cry,not because I feel sad,but it more to  "TERHARU "

WHY??


because of this conversation..


Dear= i love you so much syg
syg= seriously?why?
Dear= because i put my love in your heart.
Syg= i love you dear..muah
Dear= i love you to syg,i hope i can make you happy with me,
Syg= i'm happy with you dear,but did you happy with me?
Dear= i'm happy with you syg,muah,just take care yourself and know that i love you like my life.
Syg= dont leave me dear,i love you so much
Dear= i dont leave you,you are half of my body,
Syg= dear,can i cry?
Dear= no,save your eyes water
Syg= hehe,it better if you said  tears..hehe..but why?
Dear= huhu,sorry, i am jawa men,hehe,because i want to cry with you with hold our diploma.
Syg= seriously?hehe
Dear= yerp,i hope we can cry together...heheh




This what i love more n more n more than what i love,,,hhahah,,i want to do the best,and get the best result,hope you also do the best,struggle ,until the day of we get our diploma.still have another 5 sem ..

CHAIYOK2 DEARSYG,,MUAHHH.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment